Lean for Non-Manufacturing Processes
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Gain a deeper understanding of the basic lean principles;
• Apply lean principles to non-manufacturing processes;
• Grasp the critical success factors for implementing lean as well as the pitfalls to avoid;
• Engage in push, pull and continuous flow;
• Manage takt time and line balancing;
• Develop strategies to avoid the eight wastes of lean;
• Understand the principles of visual management;
• Improve your management and leadership skills;
• Differentiate between lean and kaizen transformation.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone interested in learning lean principles and wanting to implement them at their workplace;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerBenoit Lamontagne
Benoit is an electrical engineer and a member of both the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ) and the Chartered Administrators of Québec (C.Adm.) who has worked in the aerospace industry, in the field of avionics product development, for over 13 years. During that time, Benoît developed an expertise in project management, continuous improvement and leading organizational transformations.
© Concordia University