Learn How to Lead LEAN
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand the fundamentals of LEAN in manufacturing and the office;
• Understand the roles and responsibilities of the steering committee;
• Learn the key qualities required to be a good LEAN Leader;
• Identify the success factors for a workshop;
• Plan the logistics behind the LEAN initiatives;
• Better understand the Kaizen winning attitude;
• Gain the required structure to manage LEAN in any organisation.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, group sessions, team exercises and discussions. In short, you’ll learn by thinking, talking, doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to better understand the concept of LEAN manufacturing or office.
• Mid- to senior-level managers and executives who want to implement new ways of reducing waste and optimizing resources.
• Managers and employees who want to broaden their career perspectives through new learning opportunities.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerMarc Cloutier, P. Eng
To put it simply, Marc is passionate about performance and quality. For the past 30 years, he has been actively involved in the fields of process improvement, quality control and training in companies including Bell Products, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Bombardier Aerospace and SNC Tec. Over the years, he has coached improvement teams in mining, processing and service organisations around the world. Since 2003, he has been a senior consultant with Makenaki Consultations.
© Concordia University