Building Better Brand Experiences to Increase Customer Loyalty
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Gain greater understanding of the touch points in the customer-activity cycle;
• Understand the interactions between the touch points and your clientele.
• Identify strategies to improve the brand experience for a given clientele;
• Take concrete steps to improve the overall brand experience at any touch point.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, demonstrations, sub-group discussions and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to better understand the concept of brand experience.
• Marketers, PR professionals, entrepreneurs, business-owners and others who want to enhance brand experience for their customers.
• Employees and managers who want to broaden their career horizons.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerNancy Lahaie, B.Sc., McGill
Nancy is a seasoned pro with more than 20 years of marketing experience in creating and growing powerful brands with innovative strategies. She is recognized for her ability to build, mobilize and engage multi-disciplinary teams around a project, a vision and company objectives. Over the years, she has worked with both in B2B and B2C markets, in large multi-national organizations as well as small & medium enterprises (SMEs). She's an experienced consultant who has helped companies maximize their commercial potential and she can help you elevate your brand experience.
© Concordia University