How to Attract the Best Talent in your Team
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand the importance of clearly defining business needs (skills vs. experience);
• Adapt the recruitment process to each particular organization, service or team;
• Learn and improve your ability to conduct effective interviews;
• See beyond simple appearances when choosing a candidate;
• Develop your hiring, negotiation and referral skills.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises to help you push past your comfort zone and develop your skills. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Employees seeking professional growth and success.
• Managers, entrepreneurs and self-employed professionals who want to build the most effective teams.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerSophie Lemieux
MBA | C.Adm | C.M.C.
President of Solem Management, Sophie Lemieux is a member of the Chartered Administrators of Québec. She holds an MBA, a Certified Management Consultant title (C.M.C) and a Registered Corporate Coach title (RCC TM), all of which make her one of the strongest Management consultants in Québec. She has over 15 years of experience in the management of multidisciplinary teams, project management, training & coaching and business development.
© Concordia University