Improve your time management (Online)
Sorry, but you can't add an infinite number of hours to your work day. What you can do is use the hours you have more effectively. And that's exactly what you'll learn to do in this one-day workshop led by management professional Sophie Lemieux. With her help, you'll gain practical skills and solutions that will help you analyze your goals, priorities and interruptions. You'll also develop workable strategies to manage your time as efficiently as possible. Sound like something you should add to your to-do list? Quick. Time's ticking...
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Develop a concrete, personalized time-management methodology;
• Learn how to manage interruptions, priorities and emergencies;
• Hone your time-management reflexes and adapt them to the realities of the workplace.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on co-active coaching, conscious leadership, team performance coaching and case studies. In short, you’ll grow professionally by mastering your ability to learn, work and be productive remotely.
Who benefits the most?• Employees seeking professional growth and success.
• Managers, entrepreneurs and self-employed professionals who want to who want to improve their efficiency in the workplace.
• Anyone who wants to improve their ability to deal with multiple priorities.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerSophie Lemieux
MBA | C.Adm | C.M.C.
President of Solem Management, Sophie Lemieux is a member of the Chartered Administrators of Québec. She holds an MBA, a Certified Management Consultant title (C.M.C) and a Registered Corporate Coach title (RCC TM), all of which make her one of the strongest Management consultants in Québec. She has over 15 years of experience in the management of multidisciplinary teams, project management, training & coaching and business development.
© Concordia University