Improve your Time Management
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Develop a concrete, personalized time-management methodology;
• Learn how to manage interruptions, priorities and emergencies;
• Hone your time-management reflexes and adapt them to the realities of the workplace.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach where you can test and practice skills using real-life scenarios to ensure an authentic, hands-on learning experience.
Who benefits the most?• Employees seeking professional growth and success.
• Managers, entrepreneurs and self-employed professionals who want to who want to improve their efficiency in the workplace.
• Anyone who wants to improve their ability to deal with multiple priorities.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerSophie Lemieux
MBA | C.Adm | C.M.C.
President of Solem Management, Sophie Lemieux is a member of the Chartered Administrators of Québec. She holds an MBA, a Certified Management Consultant title (C.M.C) and a Registered Corporate Coach title (RCC TM), all of which make her one of the strongest Management consultants in Québec. She has over 15 years of experience in the management of multidisciplinary teams, project management, training & coaching and business development.
© Concordia University