Integrated Project Management
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand the steps involved in the project-management process;
• Gain experience with transition criteria throughout the project-management process steps;
• Implement the proper tools for project costing, planning, execution control and closure;
• Learn budget-status follow-up techniques for project management.
Our approachThis workshop employs a variety of learning strategies based on theory, interaction, discussion, practice and concrete action-planning. Workshop content is tailored to individual needs to ensure engagement, retention and transfer of skills to day-to-day living.
Who benefits the most?• Junior to intermediate-level project managers and team leaders who want to learn the skills to work more effectively.
• Employees who want to improve their ability to work in teams and broaden their career perspectives.
• Entrepreneurs who want to better manage their projects and team members.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerSirius Consulting Group
The SIRIUS Consulting Group is an international leader in specialized training programs to facilitate personal and professional development. The expertise and synergy demonstrated by the Group’s members give them a unique strength that helps ensure the success of the workshop, giving you the skills you need to become a more competent and confident project manager.
© Concordia University