Sharpen Your Negotiating Skills
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Gain a better understanding of the negotiation process;
• Become attuned to the significance of ethics and morality in negotiations;
• Learn negotiating tools and techniques that can be used in everyday life;
• Understand cooperative and competitive modes of negotiating and how to establish objectives;
• Improve your communication skills.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Managers, project leaders, employers, buyers, sellers and anyone else who wants to become a better negotiator.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
Concordia students save 10%
Students who have completed at least one full academic term of study at Concordia University prior to the date they register for a Continuing Education workshops or students who have completed a Continuing Education workshops prior to the date they register for another Continuing Education workshop will benefit from a 10% discount on workshop fees and taxes.
Your trainerWilliam Marshall, B.Comm (Concordia, '84), CCLP
William Marshall has 35 years of professional business experience on both sides of the desk. With a background in Marketing and Marketing Management, Sales, Product Management, Procurement, Supply Chain Management and General Business Management, he has honed his professional skills in negotiating from all angles and in many diverse business and personal situations.
William's many years as a part-time teacher and seminar leader at Concordia University have developed his ability to effectively impart the practical lessons he has learned. So if you want to get schooled on negotiating skills, this is the workshop for you.
© Concordia University