Environmental Auditor – Preparation for the AQVE accreditation
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Properly identify the rules of law and regulations to be considered in an environmental audit process;
• Grasp environmental issues within the context of legal conformity;
• Properly understand the general principles that guide the environmental audit under the guidelines of the ISO 14 001 and 19 001 standards, including the expected reach and limits;
• Plan and conduct an environmental audit;
• Apply environmental audit guidelines to an Environmental Management System (EMS) and/or a certified EMS, under the ISO 14 001:2008 and ISO 14 001:2015 standards;
• Prepare for the AQVE exam.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to successfully pass the AQVE exam to work as an environmental assessor.
• Lawyers, geologists, geographers, urban planners, engineers, chemists, biologists or others working in the environmental field.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerFrédéric Dufault is a multi-disciplinary graduate and a highly certified planning professional with a consulting firm in environmental and planning management. To his credit, Frédéric has a wealth of experience in environmental rehabilitation projects, operational implementation in various organisations, numerous environmental site assessments, project management of a local urban master plan (Highway 30 Bridge over the Saint-Lawrence seaway in Beauharnois) and over 250 hours of on-site and employee training on environmental issues and systems. When it comes to best environmental practises, Frédéric is one of the best.
Frédéric will be working with a lawyer specializing in environmental issues for two of the five days.
© Concordia University