Marketing on Social Networks: Why, How, When, Who and Where
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Get a clear overview of the main platforms available (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+), their characteristics, benefits and limitations;
• Learn tools and techniques that help identify your target audience and strategies to effectively capture their attention;
• Develop personalized strategies adapted to your objectives and the core components you wish to communicate;
• Integrate the principles behind building your brand online (authenticity, adaptability and relevance);
• Discover techniques to allocate resources appropriately while prioritizing content creation and consistency;
• Implement a personalized strategy tailored to your work reality.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Members of the marketing team.
• Company owners.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerAna Marinescu, B. Comm | MBA
Ana Marinescu is a Montréal-based strategic consultant and entrepreneur. Founder of Urbana Marketing, she holds an MBA and a Bachelor of Commerce in International Business and Marketing from Concordia University. Ana has extensive industry experience in a wide variety of fields and successfully guides non-profits, entrepreneurial ventures and some of the world's most admired brands such as L’Oréal, Yves St-Laurent, Ralph Lauren, Giorgio Armani, Moët & Chandon and Tesla. She also produce and promote large-scale events such as the Just For Laughs International Visual Arts Contest, for which she recruited 150 visual artists from over 50 countries. Ana is passionate about sharing best social media practices and is the ideal trainer for this workshop.
© Concordia University