Building Resilience (Online)
Change and adversity are unavoidable. What counts is how you deal with them. Some people summon their strength and move on. Others have trouble bouncing back. The difference between the two is resilience, an ability to recover quickly from difficult situations. Kathryn Peterson is particularly well versed in the subject. Her workshop will provide background into resilience research and offer you a path that helps you draw on your strengths and acquire the tools you need to build resilience in your workplace. Ready?
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand the concept of resilience and its importance in the workplace;
• Identify the aspects that can promote resilience and take personal inventory of them;
• Learn the four key components of resilience;
• Develop a personalized action plan to develop the skills that build resilience.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Employees facing important challenges or experiencing high levels of stress, whether work-related or not
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerKathryn Peterson
Think on your feet® | Skilled Presenter™ | HBDI®| PassionWorks™
Known for her dynamic approach during training activities, conferences and coaching sessions, Kathryn Peterson’s fields of expertise are communication, presentation skills and stress management. She has many years of experience working as a counsellor with a wide range of individuals and groups. She is the author and publisher of the popular book, ’’OSER avec ceux qui nous compliquent la vie’’ (Daring with people who complicate our lives, among others. Want to build resilience? This is the workshop for you.
© Concordia University