Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand the concept of resilience and its importance in the workplace;
• Identify the aspects that can promote resilience and take personal inventory of them;
• Learn the four key components of resilience;
• Develop a personalized action plan to develop the skills that build resilience.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Employees facing important challenges or experiencing high levels of stress, whether work-related or not
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
Concordia students save 10%
Students who have completed at least one full academic term of study at Concordia University prior to the date they register for a Continuing Education workshops or students who have completed a Continuing Education workshops prior to the date they register for another Continuing Education workshop will benefit from a 10% discount on workshop fees and taxes.
Your trainerKathryn Peterson
Think on your feet® | Skilled Presenter™ | HBDI®| PassionWorks™
Known for her dynamic approach during training activities, conferences and coaching sessions, Kathryn Peterson’s fields of expertise are communication, presentation skills and stress management. She has many years of experience working as a counsellor with a wide range of individuals and groups. She is the author and publisher of the popular book, ’’OSER avec ceux qui nous compliquent la vie’’ (Daring with people who complicate our lives, among others. Want to build resilience? This is the workshop for you.
© Concordia University