Stimulate Emotional and Social Intelligence
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand the theoretical and practical elements that constitute emotional and social intelligence;
• Learn about the impact of emotional and social intelligence, stress management, behavioural changes, communication processes and interpersonal relations;
• Acquire strategies to increase emotional and social intelligence;
• Establish an emotional and social intelligence action plan.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Employees seeking professional growth and success
• Individuals struggling with their own emotions or those of their colleagues
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerKathryn Peterson
Think on your feet® | Skilled Presenter™ | HBDI®| PassionWorks™
Known for her dynamic approach during training activities, conferences and coaching sessions, Kathryn Peterson’s fields of expertise are communication, presentation skills and stress management. She has many years of experience working as a counsellor with a wide range of individuals and groups. She is the author and publisher of the popular book, ’’OSER avec ceux qui nous compliquent la vie’’ (Daring with people who complicate our lives), among others. Take part in this workshop with Kathryn and stimulate your professional life.
© Concordia University