Create a Synergistic Team
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Explore Tuckman’s stages of team development;
• Learn to assimilate the process of creating synergistic teams;
• Develop team-management skills;
• Understand the role and unique contributions of an effective team manager;
• Practice easily achievable teambuilding methods for the workplace.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Managers.
• Project managers.
• Entrepreneurs who want to make an impact in their workplace.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
Concordia students save 10%
Students who have completed at least one full academic term of study at Concordia University prior to the date they register for a Continuing Education workshops or students who have completed a Continuing Education workshops prior to the date they register for another Continuing Education workshop will benefit from a 10% discount on workshop fees and taxes.
Your trainerSophie Lemieux
MBA | C.Adm. |C.M.C.
President of Solem Management, Sophie Lemieux is a member of the Chartered Administrators of Québec (C.Adm.). She holds an MBA, a Certified Management Consultant title (C.M.C) and a Registered Corporate Coach title (RCC TM). She has over 15 years of experience in the management of multidisciplinary teams, project management, training & coaching and business development. Join Sophie's team for this workshop and discover the meaning of synergy.
© Concordia University