Maximize Your Influential Power (Online)
Do you have the impact you need at work? Do you know how to develop something as intangible as influence? In this workshop, you will develop your power to persuade, your ability to negotiate and your capacity to build allies, all of which will increase your influence. That is the essence of leadership. Whatever the role you play in your organization, Sophie Lemieux will help you come out of this workshop with concrete skills to position yourself, express your opinion strategically and rally people so you can build better business relationships and increase your overall success.
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Explore the concepts of personality, behaviour and power;
• Identify and understand political games and the role of different actors in your workplace;
• Learn to position yourself to gain credibility and practice addressing your point of view to build commitment;
• Assess your strengths and weaknesses and understand emotional intelligence concepts;
• Develop concrete strategies to increase your influence in hierarchical relationships and other business relationships;
• Discover ways to redefine an objective to positively rally people around
Our approachThis online workshop is based on co-active coaching, conscious leadership, team performance coaching and case studies. In short, you’ll grow professionally by mastering your ability to learn, work and be productive remotely.
Who benefits the most?• Employees and managers seeking professional growth and success.
• Entrepreneurs or freelancers wanting to increase their positive impact with their business relationships.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerSophie Lemieux
MBA | C.Adm | C.M.C.
President of Solem Management, Sophie Lemieux is a member of the Chartered Administrators of Québec (C. Adm). She holds an MBA, a Certified Management Consultant title (C.M.C) and a Registered Corporate Coach title (RCC TM). She has over 15 years of experience in the management of multidisciplinary teams, project management, training & coaching and business development. Simply put, Sophie will help you amp up your game.
© Concordia University