Become a Person of Influence
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Explore the concepts of personality, behaviour and power;
• Identify and understand political games and the role of different actors in your workplace;
• Learn to position yourself to gain credibility and practice addressing your point of view to build commitment;
• Assess your strengths and weaknesses and understand emotional intelligence concepts;
• Develop concrete strategies to increase your influence in hierarchical relationships and other business relationships;
• Discover ways to redefine an objective to positively rally people around an idea.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Employees and managers seeking professional growth and success.
• Entrepreneurs or freelancers wanting to increase their positive impact with their business relationships.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
Concordia students save 10%
Students who have completed at least one full academic term of study at Concordia University prior to the date they register for a Continuing Education workshops or students who have completed a Continuing Education workshops prior to the date they register for another Continuing Education workshop will benefit from a 10% discount on workshop fees and taxes.
Your trainerSophie Lemieux
MBA | C.Adm | C.M.C.
President of Solem Management, Sophie Lemieux is a member of the Chartered Administrators of Québec (C. Adm). She holds an MBA, a Certified Management Consultant title (C.M.C) and a Registered Corporate Coach title (RCC TM). She has over 15 years of experience in the management of multidisciplinary teams, project management, training & coaching and business development. Simply put, Sophie will help you amp up your game.
© Concordia University