M3Z: Manage your daily task efficiently with Outlook
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Learn about the ‘’3-Zone Method’’: symptoms, added values, benefits and the overall use of the method;
• Organize, delegate and prioritize daily tasks;
• Centralize workloads;
• Apply the ‘’3-Zone Method’’ to optimize tasks and file configuration;
• Acquire an email management process.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Managers who use Outlook
• Administrative staff
• Employees who have difficulty managing workloads
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerJessica Archambault
Known for her dynamic style and her wealth of experience in professional effectiveness, Jessica is a highly versatile teacher with great listening skills that enable her to adapt quickly and appropriately to the needs of participants and changing work settings. Jessica is an avid learner, constantly taking new courses to improve her skills, perfect her teaching methods and keep abreast of innovations and best practices, while feeding her insatiable curiosity. Her patience, organizational skills, rigour and teaching techniques have made her a dedicated trainer, as we're certain you'll discover in this workshop.
© Concordia University