M3Z: Manage your daily task efficiently with Outlook
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Learn about the ‘’3-Zone Method’’: symptoms, added values, benefits and the overall use of the method;
• Organize, delegate and prioritize daily tasks;
• Centralize workloads;
• Apply the ‘’3-Zone Method’’ to optimize tasks and file configuration;
• Acquire an email management process.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Managers who use Outlook
• Administrative staff
• Employees who have difficulty managing workloads
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
Concordia students save 10%
Students who have completed at least one full academic term of study at Concordia University prior to the date they register for a Continuing Education workshops or students who have completed a Continuing Education workshops prior to the date they register for another Continuing Education workshop will benefit from a 10% discount on workshop fees and taxes.
Your trainerJessica Archambault
Known for her dynamic style and her wealth of experience in professional effectiveness, Jessica is a highly versatile teacher with great listening skills that enable her to adapt quickly and appropriately to the needs of participants and changing work settings. Jessica is an avid learner, constantly taking new courses to improve her skills, perfect her teaching methods and keep abreast of innovations and best practices, while feeding her insatiable curiosity. Her patience, organizational skills, rigour and teaching techniques have made her a dedicated trainer, as we're certain you'll discover in this workshop.
© Concordia University