Stress Management for the 21st Century
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand the physiological and biological aspects of stress, the universal triggers, types of stress, and chronic stress stages;
• Identify tense situations and recognize unhealthy stress signals;
• Develop mechanisms to thrive and reclaim balance in your life;
• Implement immediate and long-term stress-management techniques.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Professionals working in stressful environments
• Individuals wanting to go beyond the usual rhetoric on stress
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
Concordia students save 10%
Students who have completed at least one full academic term of study at Concordia University prior to the date they register for a Continuing Education workshops or students who have completed a Continuing Education workshops prior to the date they register for another Continuing Education workshop will benefit from a 10% discount on workshop fees and taxes.
Your trainerKathryn Peterson
Think on your feet® | Skilled Presenter™ | HBDI®| PassionWorks™
Known for her dynamic approach during training activities, conferences and coaching sessions, Kathryn Peterson’s fields of expertise are communication, presentation skills and stress management. She has many years of experience working as a counsellor with a wide range of individuals and groups. She is the author and publisher of the popular book, ’’OSER avec ceux qui nous compliquent la vie’’ (Daring with people who complicate our lives), among others. Let Kathryn guide you along the path to effective stress management.
© Concordia University