Fundamentals of Portfolio Management
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand the foundations and benefits of project portfolio management;
• Define, implement, adapt and apply the project portfolio management process within an organization;
• Create a viable model to select, balance and prioritize promising tactics to evolve through strategic planning;
• Learn how to complete a portfolio analysis throughout the year.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Senior managers who sponsor project creation
• Managers responsible for overseeing a portfolio of projects
• Senior staff members who take an active role in important projects
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
Concordia students save 10%
Students who have completed at least one full academic term of study at Concordia University prior to the date they register for a Continuing Education workshops or students who have completed a Continuing Education workshops prior to the date they register for another Continuing Education workshop will benefit from a 10% discount on workshop fees and taxes.
Your trainerRobert Goyette, PMP Certification, Ten Step Quebec
Robert Goyette is a graduate from the École Polytechnique de Montréal, holds a PMP Certification and has over 1,800 hours of experience teaching and coaching Operations and Project Management to diverse organizations. Over the years, he has worked with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) such as Bombardier, CAE and Bell Helicopter, acquiring a unique expertise in the aerospace industry. He joined Ten Step Québec in 2014 after a rich and varied professional path that led him from being a commissioned officer in the Canadian Armed Forces to overseeing the planning and deployment of key strategic initiatives to support major government acquisition programs.
© Concordia University