Strategic Task Delegation
Company resources are increasingly limited. And, as a manager, it’s possible you're constantly solicited and simply can't keep up. You know that teamwork and professional development are vital. So the next step to solving the resource crunch is delegation. Done properly, it's an asset to any organization. Sophie Lemieux’s workshop will explore the constraints and opportunities related to delegation. She'll teach you effective techniques and processes to mobilize employees and prepare them for their new responsibilities. The art of delegation is knowing how to control an outcome without falling into micromanagement and perfectionism and Sophie will show you how.
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand the importance of effective delegation;
• Establish when and how to delegate properly;
• Experiment with the dos and don’ts;
• Build your own delegation plan of action, applicable immediately in your workplace.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Employees.
• Project managers.
• Self-employed professionals who want to grow their company.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerSophie Lemieux
MBA | C.Adm. |C.M.C.
President of Solem Management, Sophie Lemieux is a member of the Chartered Administrators of Québec (C.Adm.). She holds an MBA, a Certified Management Consultant title (C.M.C) and a Registered Corporate Coach title (RCC TM). She has over 15 years of experience in the management of multidisciplinary teams, project management, training & coaching and business development. Simply put, Sophie will help you amp up your game. She's also an excellent delegator and if you're lucky, she'll delegate to you.
© Concordia University