SOCIAL MEDIA II - RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Conduct a social media audit;
• Design a social media strategy and innovative campaigns;
• Develop a content strategy and tracking mechanism via an editorial calendar;
• Leverage social advertising to meet strategic goals;
• Use social analytics to measure ROI using platform insights and Google analytics.
Our approachIn this program, you'll gain real-world knowledge, experience and insights through hands-on training from industry experts with a wealth of experience. Individual and group activities are very hands-on, bridging the gap between theory and practice.
Who benefits the most?• Students who completed CEPR 125 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of social media.
• Students who want to work in public relations, advertising, website creation, management, or virtually any other field that communicates online.
• Public relations professionals who want to broaden their own reach or that of their clients.
• Students moving onward to an academic path in the web world.
• Employees in marketing, communications or sales who want to refresh their skills or open new horizons.
• Small-business owners or association members who manage their own communications.
• Website owners/managers who want to maximize their reach on the web.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEPR 125||SOCIAL MEDIA I - ONE DEGREE OF SEPARATION|
Find out more about the
- Diploma in Public Relations (full-time intensive)
- Diploma in Public Relations (part-time)
|CEMN 115||BUSINESS COMMUNICATION|
|CEPR 130||PR - UNDERSTANDING HUMAN BEHAVIOUR|
|CEPR 135||PR - INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS|
|CEPR 210||ADVANCED PUBLIC RELATIONS PRACTICES|
|CEPR 225||SOCIAL MEDIA II - RETURN ON INVESTMENT|
Find out more about the
- Certificate in Public Relations Business Practices
© Concordia University