SOCIAL MEDIA - STRATEGIES & ROI
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Conduct a social media audit;
• Design a social media strategy and innovative campaigns;
• Develop a content strategy and tracking mechanism via an editorial calendar;
• Leverage social advertising to meet strategic goals;
• Use social analytics to measure ROI using platform insights and Google analytics.
Our approachIn this program, you'll gain real-world knowledge, experience and insights through hands-on training from industry experts with a wealth of experience. Individual and group activities are very hands-on, bridging the gap between theory and practice.
Who benefits the most?• Students who completed CEPR 125 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of social media.
• Students who want to work in public relations, advertising, website creation, management, or virtually any other field that communicates online.
• Public relations professionals who want to broaden their own reach or that of their clients.
• Students moving onward to an academic path in the web world.
• Employees in marketing, communications or sales who want to refresh their skills or open new horizons.
• Small-business owners or association members who manage their own communications.
• Website owners/managers who want to maximize their reach on the web.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEPR 125||SOCIAL MEDIA - NETWORKS AND CONCEPTS|
© Concordia University