PUBLIC RELATIONS - GAINING EXPERTISE
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Perform and execute all the elements of a PR campaign;
• Create a media kit;
• Prepare an up-to-date media list;
• Develop and present a PR campaign that clearly demonstrates how the campaign will be executed, how objectives will be met and how the success of the campaign will be measured;
• Identify the elements and role of a media mix in a PR campaign and make optimal use of it.
Our approachThis program brings PR to life through active learning to simulate interconnected, real-world cases, featuring leading PR guest speakers, team projects and group activities. If you've got spin, this is your chance to use it.
Who benefits the most?• Students who completed CEPR 110 and want to continue their studies.
• Students exploring studies and/or careers in media, advertising or public relations.
• Anyone who wants to quickly grasp PR principles without lengthy theories.
• Anyone who works in HR or manages other employees or teams.
• C-Suite executives who need to find new ways to get buy-in.
• Business leaders or politicians who need to sway public opinion.
• Entrepreneurs who need to sell their ideas and passion to VCs.
• Managers who want to improve communication and efficiency.
• Corporate employees who want to move into management.
• Anyone who works in media, advertising or PR and wants to broaden their skill-set.
• Employees in marketing, communications or sales.
• Copywriters who want to refine their skills for specific media.
• Anyone considering a career in the public sector or politics.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEPR 110||INTRO TO PUBLIC RELATIONS|
© Concordia University