PHOTOSHOP - BLACK & WHITE ARTISTRY
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Use sophisticated techniques to achieve professional-looking results;
• Manipulate images to accentuate specific areas of a photo;
• Create smooth, flawless skin and enhance makeup effects;
• Use advanced dodging and burning techniques;
• Enhance glamour lighting on portraits.
Our approachIn this course, you'll gain real-world experience by working with a seasoned pro who'll show you the ropes. More excitingly, you'll learn through hands-on projects using the most powerful equipment and the very latest digital-imaging software. You can't get skills like this on YouTube.
Who benefits the most?• Students who have completed CEPH 419 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants to hone their skills creating black and white images.
• Anyone who wants to improve their ability to manipulate digital images using Photoshop.
• Artists who want to expand their creative horizons or seek out commercial contracts.
• Art students who want to broaden their capacity for creative expression.
• Anyone who is contemplating a career in photography.
• Anyone working in advertising, marketing, promotions, sales or communications.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEPH 109||CAMERA I - VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS|
|CEPH 419||PHOTOSHOP III & IV - DIGITAL DIMENSIONS|
© Concordia University