PHOTOSHOP III & IV - DIGITAL DIMENSIONS
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Stimulate your creativity;
• Integrate numerous advanced Photoshop tools;
• Familiarize yourself with digital cosmetic retouching;
• Understand layers and use them effectively;
• Gain skill using tonal adjustments for proper exposure and contrast;
• Develop your sense of vision and ability to sketch out what you want.
Our approachIn this course, you'll gain real-world experience by working with a seasoned pro who'll show you the ropes. More excitingly, you'll learn through hands-on projects using the most powerful equipment and the very latest digital-imaging software. You can't get skills like this on YouTube.
Who benefits the most?• Students who have completed CEPH 219 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants to improve their ability to manipulate digital images using Adobe Photoshop.
• Artists who want to expand their creative horizons.
• Art students who want to broaden their capacity for creative expression.
• Anyone who is contemplating a career in photography.
• Anyone working in advertising, marketing, promotions, sales or communications.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEPH 219||PHOTOSHOP I & II - DIGITAL DIMENSIONS|
© Concordia University