FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY II
And once you've learned all that, you'll be the one strutting your stuff.
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Analyze and describe fashion images in their cultural context;
• Manage materials, techniques and processes associated with photography;
• Manage a photo studio and scout locations;
• Understand key photographic concepts and techniques and develop critical approaches.
Our approachIn this course, you'll gain in-depth knowledge, hands-on experience and the latest industry techniques from seasoned pros. You’ll also get plenty of opportunity to explore your creative potential shaping light on location and in professional-quality photo studios.
Who benefits the most?• Students who completed CEPH 109, CEPH 219 and CEPH 210 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone considering a career in fashion photography.
• Anyone who wants to broaden their photographic abilities.
• Artists who want to expand their creative horizons.
• Art students who want to broaden their capacity for creative expression.
• Art directors working in advertising, marketing, sales or communication.
Important detailsStudents are required to have their own DSLR, 35mm or medium-format camera.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEPH 210||FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY I|
© Concordia University