FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY II
And once you've learned all that, you'll be the one strutting your stuff.
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Analyze and describe fashion images in their cultural context;
• Manage materials, techniques and processes associated with photography;
• Manage a photo studio and scout locations;
• Understand key photographic concepts and techniques and develop critical approaches.
Our approachIn this course, you'll gain in-depth knowledge, hands-on experience and the latest industry techniques from seasoned pros. You’ll also get plenty of opportunity to explore your creative potential shaping light on location and in professional-quality photo studios.
Who benefits the most?• Students who completed CEPH 109, CEPH 219 and CEPH 210 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone considering a career in fashion photography.
• Anyone who wants to broaden their photographic abilities.
• Artists who want to expand their creative horizons.
• Art students who want to broaden their capacity for creative expression.
• Art directors working in advertising, marketing, sales or communication.
Important detailsStudents are required to have their own DSLR, 35mm or medium-format camera.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEPH 210||FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY I|
© Concordia University