LIGHT AND SUBJECT - CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Expand your knowledge of photographic principles;
• Develop your personal sense of style and aesthetics;
• Gain experience with lights, props and posing;
• Create envisioned scenes in the camera's sensor;
• Learn the difference between taking pictures and making pictures.
Our approachIn this course, you'll gain in-depth knowledge, hands-on experience and the latest industry techniques from seasoned pros. You’ll also get plenty of opportunity to explore your creative potential shaping light on location and in professional-quality photo studios.
Who benefits the most?• Students who have completed CEPH 109 and CEPH 419 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone considering a career in photography.
• Anyone who wants to broaden their photographic abilities.
• Photographers who want to expand their professional offer.
• Art directors working in advertising, marketing, sales or communication.
• Entrepreneurs who manage their own visual communications.
Important detailsStudents are required to have their own DSLR, 35mm or medium-format camera.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEPH 109||CAMERA I - VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS|
|CEPH 419||PHOTOSHOP III & IV - DIGITAL DIMENSIONS|
© Concordia University