PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY I
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of small-product photography;
• Understand lighting for table-top photography;
• Learn the basic rules of design in photography;
• Familiarize yourself with the concepts and techniques for photographing metals, liquids and glass;
• Gain experience managing workflow techniques for post-production and outputs.
Our approachIn this course, you'll gain in-depth knowledge, hands-on experience and the latest industry techniques from seasoned pros. You’ll also get plenty of opportunity to explore your creative potential shaping light on location and in professional-quality photo studios.
Who benefits the most?• Students who have completed CEPH 109 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone considering a career in photography.
• Anyone who wants to broaden their photographic abilities.
• Photographers who want to expand their professional offer.
• Art directors working in advertising, marketing, sales or communication.
• Entrepreneurs who manage their own visual communications.
Important detailsStudents are required to have their own DSLR, 35mm or medium-format camera.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEPH 109||PHOTOGRAPHY I - GETTING STARTED|
|CEPH 219||PHOTOSHOP I & II - DIGITAL DIMENSIONS|
© Concordia University