PHOTOSHOP I & II - DIGITAL DIMENSIONS
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Learn the essentials of Adobe Photoshop;
• Create modern, edgy photographic looks with Photoshop;
• Learn to choose and use the appropriate Photoshop tools, such as special effects, channels and filters;
• Gain experience with Photoshop commands;
• Understand layers and use them effectively;
• Develop your skills blending images using masks;
• Analyze images and properly determine the required corrections or manipulations to be applied.
Our approachIn this course, you'll gain real-world experience by working with a seasoned pro who'll show you the ropes. More excitingly, you'll learn through hands-on projects using the most powerful equipment and the very latest software. You can't get skills like this on YouTube.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to manipulate digital images using Adobe Photoshop.
• Artists who want to expand their creative horizons.
• Art students who want to broaden their capacity for creative expression.
• Anyone who is contemplating a career in photography, graphic design and visual communications.
• Anyone working in advertising, marketing, promotions, sales or communications.
Important detailsComputer knowledge and familiarity with Mac OSX is required to take this course.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
© Concordia University