PHOTOGRAPHY II - PERFECTING YOUR SKILLS
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Develop your ability to build photo portfolio;
• Hone your compositional skills;
• Improve your ability to effectively work with light;
• Use advanced camera effects and techniques to express your creative vision;
• Gain confidence critiquing photos and supporting your point of view.
Our approachIn this course, slide shows will give you the chance to view, reflect upon and discuss a wide range of photographic works. You'll also have plenty of hands-on learning with cameras as you explore your creative potential.
Who benefits the most?• Students who have completed CEPH 109 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants to advance their knowledge and photographic skills.
• Photographers who want to enhance their portfolios.
• Artists who want to expand their creative horizons.
• Art students who want to broaden their capacity for creative expression.
• Anyone who is contemplating a career in photography.
• Anyone looking for a new hobby.
Important detailsStudents are required to have their own DSLR, 35mm or medium-format camera.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEPH 109||PHOTOGRAPHY I - GETTING STARTED|
© Concordia University