CAMERA II - VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Develop your ability to build photo portfolio;
• Hone your compositional skills;
• Improve your ability to effectively work with light;
• Use advanced camera effects and techniques to express your creative vision;
• Gain confidence critiquing photos and supporting your point of view.
Our approachIn this course, slide shows will give you the chance to view, reflect upon and discuss a wide range of photographic works. You'll also have plenty of hands-on learning with cameras as you explore your creative potential.
Who benefits the most?• Students who have completed CEPH 109 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants to advance their knowledge and photographic skills.
• Photographers who want to enhance their portfolios.
• Artists who want to expand their creative horizons.
• Art students who want to broaden their capacity for creative expression.
• Anyone who is contemplating a career in photography.
• Anyone looking for a new hobby.
Important detailsStudents are required to have their own DSLR, 35mm or medium-format camera.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEPH 109||CAMERA I - VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS|
© Concordia University