Sales, Networking and Business Development
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Define your competitive advantage to market your products or businesses;
• Develop a compelling business sales pitch;
• Prepare convincing sales presentations;
• Build a plan to establish relationships with targeted customers;
• Identify target customers using appropriate venues;
• Network with potential clients in an efficient and systematic manner;
• Respond to a request for proposal and negotiate an agreement;
• Maintain a pipeline for potential business in order to ensure revenues over the short and long term.
Our approachAs in the workplace, teamwork is key here. Sure, there will be engaging assignments and activities, but you'll also form ad-hoc teams to discuss real-world subjects presented by business experts. You'll formulate strategies to solve problems or seize opportunities. Above all, you'll have ample chance to contribute personally to the process. Participation is paramount in this blended online course of synchronous and asynchronous interaction.
Who benefits the most?• Students pursuing a Diploma in Entrepreneurship.
• Self-employed workers and small-businesses owners who want to learn how to generate more business.
• Anyone who has tried to start their own business only to realize they need professional education and guidance.
• Marketing and sales employees who want to improve their business-development skills and/or broaden their career horizons.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University