CREATING A BUSINESS PLAN
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Develop all the components of a professional business plan;
• Analyze and critique business plans constructively;
• Present a business plan in a compelling manner;
• Anticipate and respond to critiques against your business plan.
Our approachAs in the workplace, teamwork is key here. Sure, there will be engaging assignments and activities, but you'll also form ad-hoc teams to discuss real-world subjects presented by business experts. You'll formulate strategies to solve problems or seize opportunities. Above all, you'll have ample chance to contribute personally to the process. Participation is paramount.
Who benefits the most?• Students who have completed CEBU 1170, CENT 1240 and CENT 1340 and want to continue their studies.
• Students who want more advanced business studies.
• Students who want to go into business later on.
• Budding entrepreneurs who want to equip themselves with the knowledge and skills to succeed.
• Anyone who works in a small- to medium-sized business.
• Members of the chamber of commerce.
• Young lawyers, bankers or bank employees.
• Newcomers to Canada and foreign business students who want to improve their understanding of Canadian business practices.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEBU 1170||BUSINESS ACCOUNTING|
|CENT 1240||MANAGING A BUSINESS START‐UP|
|CENT 1250||ENTREPRENEURIAL STRATEGIES AND PRACTICES|
Find out more about the
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship (full-time intensive)
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship (part-time)
© Concordia University