ENTREPRENEURIAL STRATEGIES AND PRACTICES
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Identify and correct problems faced by small businesses and entrepreneurial ventures;
• Design promotional, pricing, branding, distribution, human resource, financing, growth and exit strategies while abiding by budgetary guidelines;
• Appraise effectiveness of marketing and business plans;
• Present a compelling plan of action using current technology.
Our approachAs in the workplace, teamwork is key here. Sure, there will be engaging assignments and activities, but you'll also form ad-hoc teams to discuss real-world subjects presented by business experts. You'll formulate strategies to solve problems or seize opportunities. Above all, you'll have ample chance to contribute personally to the process. Participation is paramount.
Who benefits the most?• Students who have completed CEBU 1150 and want to continue their studies.
• Student who want an introduction to entrepreneurial strategies.
• Students who want to pursue studies in business.
• Students who want to go into business later on.
• Budding entrepreneurs who want to equip themselves with the knowledge and skills to succeed.
• Anyone working in a small- to medium-sized business.
• Members of the chamber of commerce.
• Young lawyers, bankers or bank employees.
• Newcomers to Canada or foreign business students who want to improve their understanding of Canadian business.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEBU 1150||INTRO TO BUSINESS|
Find out more about the
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship (full-time intensive)
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship (part-time)
© Concordia University