MANAGING A BUSINESS START‐UP
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Initiate a business entity and respond to compliance issues;
• Express a new business concept in a clear, professional manner;
• Identify and respond to market fluctuations, opportunities, and threats;
• Adapt and apply management approaches appropriate to particular business situations;
• Properly define an accessible and desirable target market;
• Interpret basic financial statements and respond appropriately (note: creation of these documents will be covered in CEBU 1170).
Our approachAs in the workplace, teamwork is key here. Sure, there will be engaging assignments and activities, but you'll also form ad-hoc teams to discuss real-world subjects presented by business experts. You'll formulate strategies to solve problems or seize opportunities. Above all, you'll have ample chance to contribute personally to the process. Participation is paramount.
Who benefits the most?• Students who have completed CEBU 1150 and want to continue their studies.
• Student who want an introduction to business start-ups.
• Students who want to pursue studies in business.
• Budding entrepreneurs who want to equip themselves with the knowledge and skills to succeed.
• Newcomers to Canada or foreign business students who want to improve their understanding of Canadian business.
• Anyone who has dreamed of owning their own business and doesn’t know where to start.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEBU 1150||INTRO TO BUSINESS|
Find out more about the
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship (full-time intensive)
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship (part-time)
© Concordia University