SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING
But it doesn't have to be that way if people understand the basics of search engine marketing the way you will once you've completed this course. In just ten short classes, you'll learn how to increase traffic and brand awareness through organic and paid search engine marketing techniques. You'll get practical training on web optimization tools, and learn how to manage and measure paid advertising with Google Analytics and AdWords. You'll also learn best practices for display ads, how to write ad copy and calls to action, as well as strategies for keyword research and more. If you want to learn the fundamentals of search engine marketing, search no more. It's right here in this course.
*** SUMMER 2020 BOOTCAMPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS COURSE. SEE UPCOMING DATES FOR DETAILS. ***
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Create, optimize and measure Adwords and PPC social-media campaigns;
• Research keywords and write effective ad and landing page copy;
• Implement digital marketing strategies to increase web traffic and brand awareness.
Our approachIn this course, you'll gain real-world skills and best practices from experienced pros who'll show you the ropes. More excitingly, you'll learn by doing. You can't get skills like this on YouTube.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of SEM.
• Students who want to work in advertising, social media, public relations, website creation, writing for the web and management.
• Copywriters who want to learn how to write effectively for the web.
• Students moving onward to an academic path in the web world.
• Employees in marketing, communications or sales who want to refresh their skills or open new horizons.
• Small-business owners, entrepreneurs or association members who manage their own communications.
• Website owners/managers who want to maximize their reach on the web.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University