Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Identify the consumer influences that lead to product consumption;
• Use the elements of perception to develop and implement promotional strategies;
• Employ the theories of learning and motivation to influence consumer behaviour;
• Recognize how culture, reference groups, self-concept, personality, source of income and family all influence the consumer decision-making process;
• Execute an appropriate promotional strategy at the relevant stages of the consumer decision-making process.
Our approachAs in the workplace, teamwork is key here. Sure, there will be engaging assignments and activities, but you'll also form ad-hoc teams to discuss real-world subjects presented by business experts. You'll formulate strategies to solve problems or seize opportunities. Above all, you'll have ample chance to contribute personally to the process. Participation is paramount.
Who benefits the most?• Students who have completed CEMK 1250 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants to learn the essentials of consumer behaviour.
• Students who want to work in marketing, advertising, promotions, retail or sales, or pursue studies in those areas.
• Entrepreneurs who want to understand consumers to better market their products or services.
• Students moving onward to an academic path in marketing.
• Employees in marketing, communications or sales who want to refresh their skills or open new horizons.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEMK 1250||MARKETING RESEARCH|
© Concordia University