Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Define a company's marketing research problem and objectives;
• Employ the appropriate data collection tools to effectively respond to a research question;
• Determine the appropriate sampling technique for different research scenarios;
• Create an effective questionnaire;
• Use appropriate sources to locate data;
• Accumulate and critically analyze data;
• Prepare a research report that details the marketing research process, draws conclusions from the analysis conducted, and recommends a specific plan of action.
Our approachAs in the workplace, teamwork is key here. Sure, there will be engaging assignments and activities, but you'll also form ad-hoc teams to discuss real-world subjects presented by business experts. You'll formulate strategies to solve problems or seize opportunities. Above all, you'll have ample chance to contribute personally to the process. Participation is paramount.
Who benefits the most?• Students who have completed CEMK 1150 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants to learn the essentials of market research.
• Students who want to work in marketing, advertising, promotions, retail or sales, or pursue studies in those areas.
• Marketing staff who want to get promoted.
• Entrepreneurs who want to market their products or services.
• Newcomers to Canada with marketing and business backgrounds who want to understand the Canadian market.
• Students moving onward to an academic path in marketing.
• Employees in marketing, communications or sales who want to refresh their skills or open new horizons.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEMK 1150||INTRO TO MARKETING|
© Concordia University