Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Define a company's marketing research problem and objectives;
• Employ the appropriate data collection tools to effectively respond to a research question;
• Determine the appropriate sampling technique for different research scenarios;
• Create an effective questionnaire;
• Use appropriate sources to locate data;
• Accumulate and critically analyze data;
• Prepare a research report that details the marketing research process, draws conclusions from the analysis conducted, and recommends a specific plan of action.
Our approachAs in the workplace, teamwork is key here. Sure, there will be engaging assignments and activities, but you'll also form ad-hoc teams to discuss real-world subjects presented by business experts. You'll formulate strategies to solve problems or seize opportunities. Above all, you'll have ample chance to contribute personally to the process. Participation is paramount.
Who benefits the most?• Students who have completed CEMK 1150 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants to learn the essentials of market research.
• Students who want to work in marketing, advertising, promotions, retail or sales, or pursue studies in those areas.
• Marketing staff who want to get promoted.
• Entrepreneurs who want to market their products or services.
• Newcomers to Canada with marketing and business backgrounds who want to understand the Canadian market.
• Students moving onward to an academic path in marketing.
• Employees in marketing, communications or sales who want to refresh their skills or open new horizons.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEMK 1150||INTRO TO MARKETING|
© Concordia University