Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Identify and employ current and emerging communication tools;
• Create and execute a media plan;
• Create and execute a creative plan;
• Develop and execute an advertising campaign;
• Manage an advertising budget.
Our approachAs in the workplace, teamwork is key here. Yes, there will be lectures and assignments, but you'll also enjoy group activities and exercises led by an advertising professional. Participation is strongly encouraged and it's one of the keys to success in this course.
Who benefits the most?• Students who have completed CEMK 1150 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants to learn the essentials of advertising.
• Students who want to work in marketing, advertising, promotions, retail or sales, or pursue studies in those areas.
• Entrepreneurs who want to understand how to better advertise their products or services.
• Anyone who wants to better understand this influential communications phenomenon.
• Employees in marketing, communications or sales who want to refresh their skills or move up in their companies.
• Newcomers to Canada with marketing and business backgrounds who want to better understand the Canadian market.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEMK 1150||INTRO TO MARKETING|
© Concordia University