Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Identify and employ current and emerging communication tools;
• Create and execute a media plan;
• Create and execute a creative plan;
• Develop and execute an advertising campaign;
• Manage an advertising budget.
Our approachAs in the workplace, teamwork is key here. Yes, there will be lectures and assignments, but you'll also enjoy group activities and exercises led by an advertising professional. Participation is strongly encouraged and it's one of the keys to success in this course.
Who benefits the most?• Students who have completed CEMK 1150 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants to learn the essentials of advertising.
• Students who want to work in marketing, advertising, promotions, retail or sales, or pursue studies in those areas.
• Entrepreneurs who want to understand how to better advertise their products or services.
• Anyone who wants to better understand this influential communications phenomenon.
• Employees in marketing, communications or sales who want to refresh their skills or move up in their companies.
• Newcomers to Canada with marketing and business backgrounds who want to better understand the Canadian market.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEMK 1150||INTRO TO MARKETING|
© Concordia University