INTRO TO MARKETING
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Develop and implement a marketing plan;
• Respond to changing and evolving business-related situations with appropriate marketing strategies;
• Narrowly define a desired target market;
• Effectively position an organization's offer;
• Develop marketing communication skills.
Our approachAs in the workplace, teamwork is key here. Sure, there will be engaging assignments and activities, but you'll also form ad-hoc teams to discuss real-world subjects presented by business experts. You'll formulate strategies to solve problems or seize opportunities. Above all, you'll have ample chance to contribute personally to the process. Participation is paramount.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to learn the essentials of marketing.
• Students who want to work in marketing, advertising, promotions, retail or sales, or pursue studies in those areas.
• Entrepreneurs who want to market their products or services.
• Students moving onward to an academic path in marketing.
• Employees in marketing, communications or sales who want to refresh their skills or open new horizons.
• Small-business owners or association members who manage their own marketing and communications.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
Find out more about the
- Diploma in Business Essentials (full-time intensive)
- Diploma in Business Essentials (part-time)
© Concordia University