GMAT TEST PREP COURSE
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Develop the skills and strategies you'll need to improve your performance;
• Gain experience by solving actual GMAT problems and taking mini practice tests;
• Enhance your ability to reason quantitatively;
• Improve your verbal and linguistic comprehension skills;
• Practice your analytical writing and integrated reasoning;
• Build confidence in your ability to succeed.
Our approachThis course is designed to help you improve your test performance. You'll work individually and collaboratively, with your instructor and your peers, to develop strategies and skills to help you succeed on your GMAT exam. This is an intensive course; active participation is paramount.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to enroll in an MBA program.
• Graduates who want to remain at the peak of their intellectual game while they consider career or academic options.
• Foreign students or graduates who want to improve their verbal comprehension and familiarize themselves with the types of questions found in the GMAT.
• Anyone working in business who wants to further their career.
An undergraduate degree in any discipline is required to take this course.
A fair of knowledge of high school math and English is essential to take this course.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University