GMAT TEST PREP COURSE
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Develop the skills and strategies you'll need to improve your performance;
• Gain experience by solving actual GMAT problems and taking mini practice tests;
• Enhance your ability to reason quantitatively;
• Improve your verbal and linguistic comprehension skills;
• Practice your analytical writing and integrated reasoning;
• Build confidence in your ability to succeed.
Our approachThis course is designed to help you improve your test performance. You'll work individually and collaboratively, with your instructor and your peers, to develop strategies and skills to help you succeed on your GMAT exam. This is an intensive course; active participation is paramount.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to enroll in an MBA program.
• Graduates who want to remain at the peak of their intellectual game while they consider career or academic options.
• Foreign students or graduates who want to improve their verbal comprehension and familiarize themselves with the types of questions found in the GMAT.
• Anyone working in business who wants to further their career.
An undergraduate degree in any discipline is required to take this course.
A fair of knowledge of high school math and English is essential to take this course.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
© Concordia University