INTRO TO BLOGGING
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Identify and discuss approaches to online vs. print writing;
• Learn how to build an audience;
• Employ writing techniques and approaches for blogging;
• Explore a variety of writing techniques for social media posts;
• Create your own blog;
• Learn how to generate hits and advertising to your blog;
• Manage and adhere to deadlines.
Our approachThis course is all about writing, so you'll be doing a lot of it. You'll also learn through interactive workshops, exercises, group discussions and assignments. Enthusiastic participation and effort are the keys to enjoyment and success in this program.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to develop their creativity.
• Anyone who wants to use blogging to build a network.
• Anyone who wants to learn how to write social media posts and blogs for personal or business reasons.
• Copywriters who want to broaden their professional horizons.
• People who are interested in learning a new genre of writing.
• Professionals who want to share their work, ideas and research with an on-line community.
• Anyone who wants to generate more traffic to their websites.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
© Concordia University