INTRO TO CREATIVE WRITING
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Develop and expand your creativity;
• Hone your unique approach to writing;
• Improve your ability to critique your own writing and that of others;
• Achieve focus and discipline with regard to deadlines and story completion;
• Develop a complete short story of your own.
Our approachThis is a writing class, so you'll be doing a lot of it. You'll also learn through interactive workshops, exercises, group discussions, periodic lectures and weekly assignments. Enthusiastic participation and effort are the keys to enjoyment and success in this course.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to improve their writing skills.
• Anyone considering a career as a writer.
• Writers who want to hone their skills.
• Anyone working in advertising, communications, marketing or sales who wants to add new flair to their communications.
• Foreign students who want to improve their written English.
• Retirees or busy executives who want to try something new to balance out their lives.
• Anyone with a story to tell.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University