REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Introduce the basic elements of a remuneration and rewards system to an organization;
• Develop equitable and appropriate compensation systems for various types of organizations;
• Establish compensation schemes for different categories of employees;
• Implement and manage an effective compensation system;
• Recognize and act upon workplace factors that necessitate change.
Our approachAs in the workplace, teamwork is key here. Sure, there will be engaging assignments and activities, but you'll also form ad-hoc teams to discuss real-world subjects presented by business experts. You'll formulate strategies to solve problems or seize opportunities. Above all, you'll have ample chance to contribute personally to the process. Participation is paramount.
Who benefits the most?• Students who have completed CEHR 1250 and want to continue their studies.
• Students who want an introduction to the essentials of remuneration and benefits.
• Students who want to pursue studies in human resources.
• Anyone who wants a career in human resources.
• Any employer or employee who wants to understand the basics of remuneration and benefits
• Foreign business students who want to improve their understanding of remuneration and benefits in Canada.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEHR 1150||INTRO TO HUMAN RESOURCES|
Find out more about the
- Diploma in Human Resources Management (full-time intensive)
- Diploma in Human Resources Management (part-time)
© Concordia University