REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Introduce the basic elements of a remuneration and rewards system to an organization;
• Develop equitable and appropriate compensation systems for various types of organizations;
• Establish compensation schemes for different categories of employees;
• Implement and manage an effective compensation system;
• Recognize and act upon workplace factors that necessitate change.
Our approachAs in the workplace, teamwork is key here. Sure, there will be engaging assignments and activities, but you'll also form ad-hoc teams to discuss real-world subjects presented by business experts. You'll formulate strategies to solve problems or seize opportunities. Above all, you'll have ample chance to contribute personally to the process. Participation is paramount.
Who benefits the most?• Students who have completed CEHR 1250 and want to continue their studies.
• Students who want an introduction to the essentials of remuneration and benefits.
• Students who want to pursue studies in human resources.
• Anyone who wants a career in human resources.
• Any employer or employee who wants to understand the basics of remuneration and benefits
• Foreign business students who want to improve their understanding of remuneration and benefits in Canada.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEHR 1150||INTRO TO HUMAN RESOURCES|
Find out more about the
- Diploma in Human Resources Management (full-time intensive)
- Diploma in Human Resources Management (part-time)
© Concordia University