Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Identify the essential elements of individual and collective contracts of employment, and the rules set by the Québec Labour Code;
• Apply and respect the Québec labour legislation that regulates contracts of employment;
• Apply and respect the procedure for settling disputes and grievances;
• Contribute to the establishment of a workplace that adheres to Québec labour legislation.
Our approachYour classes will consist of lectures and dynamic discussions on emerging topics from business law presented by an experience lawyer. You'll be strongly encouraged to participate, share your point of view and make your case.
Who benefits the most?• Students who have completed CEHR 1150 and want to continue their studies.
• Students who want an introduction to the essentials of labour law.
• Students who want to pursue studies in human resources or law.
• Anyone who wants a career in human resources.
• Any employer or employee who wants to understand the basics of labour law.
• Foreign business students who want to improve their understanding of Canadian labour law.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEHR 1150||INTRO TO HUMAN RESOURCES|
Find out more about the
- Diploma in Human Resources Management (full-time intensive)
- Diploma in Human Resources Management (part-time)
© Concordia University