Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Identify the essential elements of individual and collective contracts of employment, and the rules set by the Québec Labour Code;
• Apply and respect the Québec labour legislation that regulates contracts of employment;
• Apply and respect the procedure for settling disputes and grievances;
• Contribute to the establishment of a workplace that adheres to Québec labour legislation.
Our approachYour classes will consist of lectures and dynamic discussions on emerging topics from business law presented by an experience lawyer. You'll be strongly encouraged to participate, share your point of view and make your case.
Who benefits the most?• Students who have completed CEHR 1150 and want to continue their studies.
• Students who want an introduction to the essentials of labour law.
• Students who want to pursue studies in human resources or law.
• Anyone who wants a career in human resources.
• Any employer or employee who wants to understand the basics of labour law.
• Foreign business students who want to improve their understanding of Canadian labour law.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEHR 1150||INTRO TO HUMAN RESOURCES|
Find out more about the
- Diploma in Human Resources Management (full-time intensive)
- Diploma in Human Resources Management (part-time)
© Concordia University