French for the Workplace I
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Integrate into the workplace in Québec;
• Learn effective ways to work in teams;
• Identify and apply problem-solving and conflict-resolution techniques;
• Use office media and communications tools effectively;
• Feel comfortable working in French.
Our approachThis course takes an integrative approach to language learning that is collaborative, experiential, student-centered and professionally oriented. In short, you’ll learn by doing, sharing, exchanging and… living en français. The course features 30 hours of work in class and 10 hours on line (for review and reinforcement).
Who benefits the most?• Students who completed Level 6 and want to continue their studies.
• People trying to enter the job market or improve their employment opportunities in Québec.
• Anyone who wants to learn French and learn more about the Québécois culture.
• Anyone interested in better understanding the North American professional culture.
• Anyone who wants to broaden their employment horizons by mastering French in a professional context.
Important detailsA placement test will be given prior to registration to ensure you end up in the course that's right for you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University