CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE 5.75
You’re hanging with your new Québécois friends when suddenly, you realize that you’re following an animated conversation en français! You’re laughing at their jokes and you get their expressions, like ‘voyons donc’ and ‘ça s’peut-tu’ and ‘niaise pas avec la puck’! You’re even responding with more spontaneity than ever before! You’re making great progress in French and you’re feeling more and more at ease using, thinking and living in French. Bravo! This is the bridge to your last conversation course, so lâche pas!
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Talk about recent events;
• Debate and persuade others with your ideas;
• Justify your points of view;
• Speak for a long period of time;
• Use more Québécois expressions in your everyday speech;
• Follow conversations and discussions between multiple people;
• Follow French humour and better understand the nuances of the language;
• Speak with ease about health, science, fashion, culture and society.
Our approachThis program takes an integrative approach to language learning that is collaborative, experiential, student-centered and community-based. In short, you’ll learn by doing, sharing, exchanging and… living en français.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to improve their intermediate-level French.
• People trying to enter the job market or improve their employment opportunities.
• Anyone who wants to discover the French-Canadian culture.
• Students who want to work towards a Certificate of Proficiency in French.
Important detailsAny student entering the program must write an in-person placement test in order to determine their level in the program.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEFR 525||CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE 5|
© Concordia University