FRANÇAIS COMMUNICATION ET CULTURE 5
*This course is the afternoon component of level 5 in the full-time French program. Students must be enrolled in Conversation Française level 5 to take this course.
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Move ahead in your intermediate knowledge of French;
• Acquire language strategies and skills to engage in a wide range of situations;
• Express yourself freely on topics related to North American reality;
• Integrate into and function with greater ease in contemporary Québec society.
Our approachThis program takes an integrative approach to language learning that is collaborative, experiential, student-centered and community-based. In short, you’ll learn by doing, sharing, exchanging and… living en français.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone studying French in our part-time program who wants to study full-time.
• Students who completed Level 4 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants to improve their intermediate-level French.
• People trying to enter the job market or improve their employment opportunities.
• Anyone who wants to discover the French-Canadian culture.
• Students who want to work towards a Certificate of Proficiency in the French Language Program.
Important detailsNote: a placement test will be given to ensure you end up in the course that's right for you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEFR 455||FRANÇAIS COMMUNICATION ET CULTURE 4|
|CEFR 525||CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE 5 (Co-requisite)|
© Concordia University