FRANÇAIS COMMUNICATION ET CULTURE 5
*This course is the afternoon component of level 5 in the full-time French program. Students must be enrolled in Conversation Française level 5 to take this course.
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Move ahead in your intermediate knowledge of French;
• Acquire language strategies and skills to engage in a wide range of situations;
• Express yourself freely on topics related to North American reality;
• Integrate into and function with greater ease in contemporary Québec society.
Our approachThis program takes an integrative approach to language learning that is collaborative, experiential, student-centered and community-based. In short, you’ll learn by doing, sharing, exchanging and… living en français.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone studying French in our part-time program who wants to study full-time.
• Students who completed Level 4 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants to improve their intermediate-level French.
• People trying to enter the job market or improve their employment opportunities.
• Anyone who wants to discover the French-Canadian culture.
• Students who want to work towards a Certificate of Proficiency in the French Language Program.
Important detailsNote: a placement test will be given to ensure you end up in the course that's right for you.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEFR 455||FRANÇAIS COMMUNICATION ET CULTURE 4|
|CEFR 525||CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE 5 (Co-requisite)|
© Concordia University