FRANÇAIS COMMUNICATION ET CULTURE DÉBUTANT
On y va!
*This course is the afternoon component of level Débutant in the full-time French program. Students must be enrolled in Conversation Française level Débutant to take this course.
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Begin to understand basic information;
• Discover the French culture in Québec;
• Follow simple instructions;
• Structure simple sentences;
• Build basic vocabulary;
• Build a foundation for continued learning.
Our approachThis program takes an integrative approach to language learning that is collaborative, experiential, student-centered and community-based. In short, you’ll learn by doing, sharing, exchanging and… living en français.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone studying French in our part-time program who wants to study full-time.
• Anyone who wants to start learning French and learning more about the Québécois culture.
• Students who want to work towards a Certificate of Proficiency in the French Language Program.
• People trying to enter the job market or improve their employment opportunities.
Important detailsNote: a placement test will be given to ensure you end up in the course that's right for you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEFR 25||CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE - NIVEAU DÉBUTANT (Co-requisite)|
© Concordia University