CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE 5
This is the first level of francais intermédiare. That means you're feeling pretty comfortable. But there's still work to be done. In this course, you'll continue to refine your speaking skills and gain confidence through group discussions, debates and presentations. You'll be thinking more often in French, forming opinions and expressing them with growing ease. You might even start imagining your futur au Québec. Best of all, you'll be able to share your dreams with others... en français.
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Analyze and present more complex ideas;
• Interact outside the classroom in more diverse contexts;
• Express yourself more spontaneously and comfortably using appropriate idioms and expressions;
• Read at a more relaxed, regular rhythm without hesitations;
• Build your vocabulary related to flora and fauna, employment, learning strategies, etc.;
• Prepare for and take part in a job interview;
• Enrich your understanding of life and culture in Québec.
Our approachThis program takes an integrative approach to language learning that is collaborative, experiential, student-centered and community-based. In short, you’ll learn by doing, sharing, exchanging and… living en français.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to improve their intermediate-level French.
• Students moving on from CEFR 425.
• People trying to enter the job market or improve their employment opportunities.
• Anyone who wants to discover the French-Canadian culture.
• Students who want to work towards a Certificate of Proficiency in French.
Important detailsA placement test will be given prior to registration to ensure you end up in the course that's right for you.
The program is offered 4 times a year (Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer)
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEFR 425||CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE 4|
© Concordia University