CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE 4.75
You’re feeling more comfortable in French. Très bien! But now it’s time to show your feelings and be more spontaneous. In this course, you’ll continue to refine your speaking skills as you learn how to express yourself in good times and bad. You’ll also get better at describing events and situations you’ve witnessed or discussing the latest episode of your favourite show en français. You might even start using French to complain or express gratitude to your teacher…. or boss. Bonne chance!
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Improve your ability to express your opinions;
• Learn to express your emotions clearly, whether negative or positive;
• Describe events, situations and wishes clearly;
• Integrate vocabulary to express chronology of events;
• Improve your skills in agreeing and disagreeing;
• Learn and use vocabulary related to public life and the workplace.
Our approachThis program takes an integrative approach to language learning that is collaborative, experiential, student-centered and community-based. In short, you’ll learn by doing, sharing, exchanging and… living en français.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to improve their intermediate-level French.
• People trying to enter the job market or improve their employment opportunities.
• Anyone who wants to discover the French-Canadian culture.
• Students who want to work towards a Certificate of Proficiency in French.
Important detailsAny student entering the program must write an in-person placement test in order to determine their level in the program.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEFR 425||CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE 4|
© Concordia University