FRANÇAIS COMMUNICATION ET CULTURE 3
Now it's time to build on it. And what better way than by learning how to vivre au Québec. This course will help you enrich your vocabulary so you can express yourself more spontaneously in personal, socio-cultural and professional environments. You'll acquire greater proficiency and communication strategies and you'll take part in activities and projects that bring the French language and culture to life. Sure, there will be some formal exercises, but mostly, you'll be interacting with people... en français.
*This course is the afternoon component of level 3 in the full-time French program. Students must be enrolled in Conversation Française level 3 to take this course.
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Understand and deliver messages at an elementary level;
• Exchange with others on topics related to their environment through objective and subjective discussions;
• Strengthen your acquisition of linguistic tools;
• Communicate spontaneously in everyday life situations;
• Improve your understanding of the Francophone culture.
Our approachThis program takes an integrative approach to language learning that is collaborative, experiential, student-centered and community-based. In short, you’ll learn by doing, sharing, exchanging and… living en français.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone studying French in our part-time program who wants to study full-time.
• Students who completed Level 2 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants to improve their intermediate-level French.
• People trying to enter the job market or improve their employment opportunities.
• Anyone who wants to discover the French-Canadian culture.
• Students who want to work towards a Certificate of Proficiency in the French Language Program.
Important detailsNote: a placement test will be given to ensure you end up in the course that's right for you.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEFR 255||FRANÇAIS COMMUNICATION ET CULTURE 2|
|CEFR 325||CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE 3 (Co-requisite)|
© Concordia University